What is a Toast Point? In one sense, it’s a piece of toast that’s been cut up to look all fancy. In another way, it’s a list of some of the most memorable posts from the last week. Those are pretty much the only two senses that I can think of.
- We looked at some butts.
- Down with Sherlock. Up with Columbo.
- Putting your mother in a compromising position for fun and profit
- This parrot hates everything
- Begrudgingly complimenting a particular subset of men
- More fiction from the wonderful Vanessa Willoughby
- Abortion clinic escort stories
- A look at Harrison’s many outfits on Scandal
That’s it, that’s everything that happened this week. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
Mallory is an Editor of The Toast.