1. Asking the sheriff if there was a law against him eating in Hope, Washington.
2. Dressing in a manner the sheriff found displeasing.
3. Asking the sheriff why he pushed him.
4. Not leaving Hope, Washington when the sheriff told him they didn’t want his kind there and dropped him off at the bridge.
5. Failing to show ID on request when walking and not operating a motor vehicle.
6. Passively resisting his unlawful arrest by refusing to give his name.
7. Having a hunting knife inside a sheath in his belongings.
8. Passively resisting having his fingerprints taken.
9. Actively resisting being beaten up by the cops.
10. Stealing a motorcycle.
11. Blowing up town.
Nicole is an Editor of The Toast.