Mallory’s Who Is the Saddest Girl? piece had one glaring omission. Literally no one can be sadder than the sad girl in Stars’ (awesome) “Elevator Love Letter.”
1. She’s so hard for a rich girl.
2. Her heels are high, her eyes cast low.
3. She doesn’t know how to love.
4. She gets too tired after mid-day (lately).
5. She takes it out on her good friends, but the worst stays in.
6. Her office glows all night long.
7. This guy is going to tell her lies about how they’ll fall in love by the morning, but she won’t know that they’re saying goodbye.
Nicole is an Editor of The Toast.