No really, I mean it. Why don’t we?
- Honest, no kidding – I think we could do it
- Well, what have they got that we haven’t? Exactly!
- Well gee whiz, it can’t be that hard
- Say, kids, I really think we could pull it off
- Let’s say we charge two bucks a head
- Sure, it’s crazy, but what’s wrong with that?
- Why, it wouldn’t be any trouble at all to call some of the boys
- Listen, I’m serious. Can’t you picture it?
- Well, why not?
- Well, now, wait a second, I think we oughta at least consider the idea!
- Why, all we’d have to do is –
- Hot dog, if we can pull this off, we’ll have turned this whole thing around
- It wouldn’t take much to get this old barn looking like a real studio
- Wait a minute, I might just have an idea!
- Say, you might just be onto something
- Jim, didn’t you say you had something at home that would do just as well?
- Think, gang! We’ve got just what it takes, as long as we’re not afraid of a little hard work!
- I still say you’re all crazy, but I don’t have another idea
- We just might have what it takes to get this off the ground
- Why couldn’t we?
- Well, when you put it like that – maybe we could!
Mallory is an Editor of The Toast.
Add a comment
on Say, Why Don’t We Put On A Show? 94 Comments