If you do not like the things we approve of, we suggest you revisit your stance. You are still allowed to like and/or engage in the things we dis-approve of, you are just wrong. Previous installments can be found here. – Eds.
The Toast Approves of the Following Things:
2. Hiding multiple lip balms around your home.
3. Comfortable shoes.
4. Articles/books/zines/tattoos about lesbian separatism.
5. Getting things framed.
The Toast Disapproves of the Following Things:
1. “Jack and Diane,” John Cougar Mellencamp
2. Pronouncing “macarons” correctly
3. Referring to an action as “inviting negativity.”
4. Fingernails that extend more than a quarter-inch past your fingertips (we have no beef with nail art.)
5. Clutch purses.