As we wracked our brains to create a week’s worth of content for you lovely readers, we came up with a number of ideas that just didn’t make the cut. Here are just a few rejects, listed so you can know what you may have missed.
- “All British Literature is Garbage” in which Matt trolls everyone based on one class he took in high school.
- MRA Mondays
- Horses Are Just Impossible and Are Not Real
- Matt’s Musings Column:
- What Is Up With The People Behind Us On This Plane?
- Yiddish is Pretty Great, I Guess
- Did Kids Really Take Their Stepdad’s Names Back Then?: Jaya Researches The Brady Bunch
- Dad Magazine…for Kids!
- Matt Lubchansky/Nick Pavich Manslash Friday
Jaya Saxena is a New Yorker who writes for lots of things. The Toast, Uncommon Courtesy, and New Amsterdam Mystery Company are some of them. Follow her on Twitter @jayasax. Matt Lubchansky makes comics and occasionally leaves his apartment in New York. His work includes Please Listen to Me and New Amsterdam Mystery Company. He's on Twitter, and doesn't expect you to get his name right.